Looking for the best pressure washer that can clean any stain, debris and also stand the test of time? Kranzle 1122tst pressure washer is the answer.
K 1122tst is an electric professional washer, produced in Germany. It is an ideal surface cleaner for commercial and industrial use.
The power washer comes with a turbo nozzle, which doubles its cleaning force. It is perfect for cleaning buildings, hotels, HVAC maintenance, auto detailing, screen print, boat, and car washing.
You can buy a high-pressure washer here on Amazon.
Other models from the company can also be bought here
- Brand name: Kranzle USA
- Maximum flow rate: 2.0 gallons per minute
- Current rating: 110V, 15 Amps
- Material: Alloy steel
- Power source: Corded electric
- Model No: K1122TST
- Pressure: 1400 pounds per square inch
Features of K 1122tst electric washer
The power washer has some qualities that make them the best pressure cleaners. These include:
- Industrial-grade pump that gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability without damaging the pump.
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle that doubles cleaning efficiency
- Self Prime, meaning that it can draw or pump water from any source like rivers, ponds or buckets. It does not require water to be pumped into it via a hose.
- Professional gun-jet lance
- 50-foot wire braided hose on a hose reel
- Safe coupler screw connections
- Industrial vario-jet (high-pressure wash/detergent) nozzle
- Auto On/Off on gun jet
- GFI with a 35-foot cord
- Built-in hose reel
- Built-in easy start
- Exit side chemical injection
How the power washer works
The dirty killer works with an electric motor. But unlike other washers where you must supply water through a garden hose, Kranzle pumps water on its own.
The washer draws water from any source and speeds it up to produce high pressure. It has a high pressure rated hose and a spray gun connected to its end.
Anytime you pull the trigger on the spray gun, water mixes with air and flows out from the nozzle blasting dirt away.
Why kranzle Power Washers is better than other Washers.
When you talk of pressure washer perfection, you talk of kranzle power washer. Kranzle products are assembled to German standards.
Below are the reasons it remains the best among other rivals.
1. Brass pump head with freeze proof: The pump head is manufactured with a special brass, guaranteed to last long.
2. Heavy-duty induction motors: Kranzle machines come with (1,400 psi) slow running, and durable electric motors, except for a few models with 2800 psi induction motors. With slower motor speeds, Kranzle draws more water from the source. It also reduces the starting current, noise emission and wearing away.
3. Dry-run safety: All kranzle surface cleaners come with a fabric sleeve and Teflon graphite to reduce friction and temperature inside the pump. This lubricating property makes the pump run without water for some time, with no damage.
4. Corrosion protection: Every part of the pump that touches water is made with brass and stainless still. This prevents any form of rusting on the washer, thus increasing their life span.
5. Adjustable pressure and volume control: The machine comes with an adjustable control to limit the pressure and the amount of water coming from the pump to suit the task at hand.
Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year commercial, and 2-year residential warranty.
Uses of the pressure washing machine
Although kranzle pressure washers are for commercial and industrial use, you can still use the power tool for home cleaning. Below are the uses of the electric power washer.
- Cleaning hotels
- Deck and others.